SLIDER

Nathaniel | Central Florida Newborn Photographer

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Nathaniel | Central Florida Newborn Photography

This sweetie was born to a long time friend of mine; someone I have known since elementary school. Nathaniel's Momma, Rene, was looking for a Central Florida newborn photographer to photograph her newborn's pictures. With a recommendation via a mutual friend of ours, I gladly took the job.

There is hardly anything more amazing and wonderful than capturing the sweet new moments of these tiny, squishy, soft, sweet, new little humans. I love photographing central florida newborns.


This Central Florida family wanted superhero newborn pictures. Who wouldn't, right? I am a self-proclaimed geek and I love all things super hero. In fact, I have a ton of child-sized super hero capes including Batman, Robin, Thor, Captain America, and Superman. I even have a child-sized Deadpool mask (thanks to my 7 year old daughter's wishes!) These costumes are free to use via photography sessions with Allison Vaughn Photography!

When Rene expressed wanting to integrate Batman into Nathaniel's newborn session, I was very excited! Personally, I think Nathaniel made a very charming Dark Knight. Don't you agree?

Who is YOUR favorite super hero?

Nathaniel's family loves Batman. What about you? What are some of your favorite superheroes? Comment below and let me know your favorite super hero and why.

Book a Newborn Photo Session

If you are interested in booking your very own newborn photo session with Allison Vaughn Photography, then visit my "Investment" page, click on Newborn Studio Session. Here, you can build your custom newborn photo session and receive an instant quote.

There is NO obligation to building your quote and sending a newborn inquiry. Because newborn portraits are such an important and worthy photo investment, it's important to find the right photographer for your family.

I am very happy to discuss all your photographic needs. If you don't know what you want - that's okay! I am happy to help you, step by step. Together, we can create newborn photos to be loved for a lifetime.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design